ZEBRA´S LOUNGE

Broken pieces of the sun dancing in my window

In the fields the zebras lounge though they will soon be gone

I don’t mind. Take me home I don’t want to hear no more

About this boy who got lost. Couldn’t find his way across

Your burning arrows



Maybe I get the feeling that you want me to be more

Sympathetic of your misbehavior.

Well you know that I’ve been so down, I’ve been so lost

Couldn’t find my way across

the empty space the empty words.

Even though I’ve always known

You treat me wrong I can’t deny

This is where we came to die.

Finally I’ll fight your war

´cause we didn’t change so much.

After that, take me home

I don’t want to see no more

Your burning arrows

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Adiós desde nuestro Boletín

Bienvenido a Gugacheck.com !